- Roya Abdolhosini breaking it down @ 2016 Summer Intensive don't miss our 2017 performances: bit.ly/2tKMhVG… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Watch "In Defense of Regret" performed by Dwayne Scheuneman & Liv Schaffer: bit.ly/2tEqTRD… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Have you noticed something different @axisdanceco? We have a new logo as part of our re-branding… instagram.com/p/BW50hRWhZFV/ 3 days ago
- RT @FortMasoninSF: .@ASImagery's "SKETCH 7 |Wandering" hits the stage at the Cowell Theater tomorrow! bit.ly/2qTM6UF 5 days ago
- RT @ASImagery: It's the day of the show y'all. fortmason.org/event/sketch-7… @FortMasoninSF July 21-23 https://t.co/sKbScI6hwk 5 days ago
Tag Archives: disabled
AXIS is saddened to hear of the passing of dance icon Remy Charlip. Remy was an amazing person, choreographer, poet, artist, and writer. We collaborated with him several times, always with wonderful results. He will be missed by many.
Day 3 of 7 Today we continued working with our trios. All dancers really tried to incorporate relationships to space and others – something we played with during improv class. Here are some snapshots from the trios.
(Day 2 0f 7) Our AXIS website is down ( HELP!) but the Summer Intensive classes are in full swing! Here is a short report from day 2 of 7. The day started with our AXIS technique classes taught by Emily & … Continue reading
AXIS Summer Intensive 2012 Day 1 of 7 30+ people in one room from 5 different countries, new and familiar faces… AXIS’ annual Summer Intensive has started! On this first day we came together to get to know each other to move … Continue reading
You probably have seen him. Matt. “He dances badly all around the world”. When you watch his videos you can’t help but smile: seeing all those people all over the world dancing together is just… cool! In February we got … Continue reading
By Education Director Annika Nonhebel A few months ago I was fortunate enough to attend the Young Audiences of Northern California’s Teaching Artist Retreat. The retreat focused on integrating Young Audience’s core values in the work of all the artists … Continue reading