- Thank you Jamie Wong for helping AXIS dancers prevent injury with physical therapy! #AXISDanceCompany #Dance4All… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Purchase your VIP Tickets to our Oct. 28th Performance & Oakland Proud Reception for an intimate evening with AXIS!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Another great contemporary ballet class with Robert Dekkers this morning! #AXISDanceCompany #oaklandloveit https://t.co/7VAikrqYNk 2 days ago
- Meet Yuko! She’s excited about community and loves LOVE! #axisdancecompany #meetthedancers #dancer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Today is the last day to register for Dance Access Day of FREE interactive performances for youth! register here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Author Archives: AXIS Dance Company
Dear loyal blog readers. We are happy to announce that our blog is now in integral part of our website http://www.axisdance.org Staring today ( 8/21/2012) we will host our blog here. We hope you’ll continue following us and love to … Continue reading
AXIS is saddened to hear of the passing of dance icon Remy Charlip. Remy was an amazing person, choreographer, poet, artist, and writer. We collaborated with him several times, always with wonderful results. He will be missed by many.
Day 3 of 7 Today we continued working with our trios. All dancers really tried to incorporate relationships to space and others – something we played with during improv class. Here are some snapshots from the trios.
(Day 2 0f 7) Our AXIS website is down ( HELP!) but the Summer Intensive classes are in full swing! Here is a short report from day 2 of 7. The day started with our AXIS technique classes taught by Emily & … Continue reading
AXIS Summer Intensive 2012 Day 1 of 7 30+ people in one room from 5 different countries, new and familiar faces… AXIS’ annual Summer Intensive has started! On this first day we came together to get to know each other to move … Continue reading
Emily Eifler, Dancer, is a dancer and visual artist. Initially a pre-med student before becoming interested in art, she strives to mix artistic and scientific thinking in her work. Originally from Colorado, she now lives and works in San Francisco where … Continue reading